I had injured my lower lumbar spine by lifting too much furniture, too. After that, I was left feeling the pain with my lower left strane.Bol started back, but was concentrated along my left leg, centered in the middle of my shins.
Unfortunately, when I lay in my bed I did not get relief from pain. In fact, lying on my regular flat mattress seemed to produce a steady supply of pain in the middle of my left leg. This prompted me to find a comfortable sleeping position, and soon I was frantically adjusted my pillows in every imaginable way and angle to get at least a little much-needed relief.
Fortunately, we already had a large wedge pillow at home. I used a wedge to raise the head, and it seemed to help a little. However, I still experimented with several regular pillows above and below my back and legs. For example, placing a pillow between your knees seemed to, at least for awhile. I found that some positions seem to work for a short time, but are too embarrassed to give all the continuous support and more.
I use the wedge and another big bag that I borrowed from kauč.Klin support my head and I put a couch pillow under your knees. I had raised my head and my feet, and landed me the central part. Finally, I had a system that allowed me to feel supported and comfortable while my back was healed. Now I could catch up on some sleep!
experience with my back led me to investigate what other types of support pillows are available. As I mentioned, we already have a wedge pillow. However, I discovered that there may be other types of support pillows and wedges on the market, with a large variety of applications.
In addition, the bed pillows, there are other products intended for use outside the home. These other uses include car back, the plane trip and a chair at work. Again, they are designed for comfort and support to users. With a small amount of research, you should have little trouble finding the product that suits your needs and price range.
Of course, most of the pillow are designed to enhance the experience of resting in his bed at home. I have already described how pillows aided his recovery. Other benefits include breathing (sleep apnea), and improve circulation. I wish I had a few of these support pillow while I was down in the back. As a fact, I even found an ad for one large bag to accommodate the same head, the middle part and the configuration of the leg that I finally "designed" with a lot of painful trial and error!
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar