Translating...
Translating ......
I recently read outliers Malcolm Gladwell. In his book, Gladwell tells us about how poor communication aircraft crashes. In other words, it is not the time nor the mechanical problems that cause crashes, but poor communication and teamwork mistaken. When the pilot and first officer are not communicating clearly, if they do not act as a team, the aircraft go down. Imagine that!
......This led me to think about all the accidents that we derive from communication errors. Think about how many times we hurt someone's feelings by not listening or sending the wrong message. Think about how many times a project to get the job failed because the teams do not communicate well. Think about the number of sports events in which the stellar team lose because they can not act as a team, or because their coaches have forgotten the basics of communication.
......As human beings, we relate to one another through our communication-both verbal and nonverbal. In the cockpit, and the message - when misinterpreted - the result of a disaster. Sometimes, out of cockpit miscommunication can kill as well. For example, imagine a doctor in the operating room. When the surgeon asks the instrument, he must do so only in the right way and that message must be correctly interpreted. physician monitoring of heart patients must communicate in a clear and unequivocal terms.
......When I teach workshops related to communication and teams, I often hear people say, I do not care what other people think. We become angry or annoyed with another person, and we give up. Communication takes practice and patience. It takes more energy than most of us give it.
......When I teach workshops related to communication and teams, I often hear people say, I do not care what other people think. We become angry or annoyed with another person, and we give up. Communication takes practice and patience. It takes more energy than most of us give it.
......Gladwell gives several examples, when the first officer he knew the pilot was making a fatal mistake, but did not communicate that message. Instead of saying, "This is an emergency. We must break." first officer said: "I think we might need to change direction." Notice the difference. Often, small changes in how we communicate both verbally and nonverbally will drastically change the meaning.
......• When you admit that the other person does not listen to your words, choose words that will resonate with that person. Change the way you communicate to grab the attention of other people.
......• Pay attention to the other person's nonverbal messages. Filling out the words, "I think, maybe, I think, probably," indicating a lack of confidence. When you hear that a lack of trust, to share their message.
......• Do not doubt yourself. If you have something to say, say it. You May be wrong, but it's better to go out and allow someone to consider, but never say it.
......• Do not doubt yourself. If you have something to say, say it. You May be wrong, but it's better to go out and allow someone to consider, but never say it.
......• Say what you need to confidently say, but without aggression. When others reject his ideas, do not take it personally. If you share your suggestion or idea, and it was dealt with openly, you have done your part.
......• If someone counters your idea with your own knowledge, to listen. Do not rebel, because the idea was someone else, even if that person is your boss. Do not let the "rank" a cloud of listening.
......Communication is interconnected. To achieve success with communication, we must admit that we need each other, ie, I need you and you need me. We can not communicate with itself.
......
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar